Directions & Transfers
Directions from Kruger Airport
- Exit the airport taking the second exit at the roundabout onto the R538.
- Turn left at the next T-junction and immediately right towards Plaston (R538).
- Carry on straight for 8.7 km until you get to the first traffic lights in White River (Mosque is on your left hand side) and turn right onto the R40 towards Hazyview (Pass straight through the roundabout, traveling approximately 43 km)
- At the T-junction turn left into Hazyview and continue straight through the C.B.D.
- Once you have passed the Total Filling Station on the left, 500m further on you will find Perry’s Bridge Hollow on your left hand side.
Directions from Johannesburg
- Take the N12 or N4 to Nelspruit via Witbank and Middleburg.
- Approximately 2km before Nelspruit take a slight left (traveling approximately 270 m) then take a right toward the R37.
- Carry on straight through the first roundabout, taking the first exit at the second roundabout. At the second set of traffic lights take a left turn onto the R40 (traveling approximately 15km) until you reach the first Robot in White River.
- Take a slight left at the first traffic lights then turn right, continue straight and take a slight left at the second set of traffic lights onto the R40. Carry on, passing straight through the roundabout (traveling approximately 43km)
- At the T-junction, turn left into Hazyview and continue straight, passing through two stop streets, then two traffic lights and then another stop street.
- Turn left into Perry’s Bridge Shopping Centre.
Getting to Hazyview in Mpumalanga is easy with Seasons in Africa Transfers & Excursions – offering professional, knowledgeable, and experienced guides. With vehicles based in the Hoedspruit, Hazyview and White River, all major airports, game lodges, hotels and attractions throughout the region are easily accessible. All vehicles carry the necessary transport permits and are covered by comprehensive passenger liability insurance. Chilled bottled mineral water is provided on all transfers and tours.
Kruger Mpumalanga Airport is ± 50km from Perry’s Bridge Hollow (depending on traffic a 45 minutes to an hour transfer by road). Seasons in Africa Transfers & Excursions offer safe and reliable transfers to Perry’s Bridge Hollow from the airport. Currently Airlink operate daily scheduled flights into Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport from Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town.